Popular Posts
-
Sean Paul – Turn It Up – iTunes Single
-
HAIM – Days Are Gone (Mastered for iTunes) – iTunes Album
-
Claire – Broken Promise Land – iTunes EP
-
Muttonheads – Snow White (Alive) [feat. Eden Martin] – iTunes Single
-
2 Chainz – Feds Watching (feat. Pharrell) – iTunes Plus Single
-
Bruno Mars – Treasure (Remixes) – iTunes Plus EP
-
DJ Skizz – B.Q.E. (Brooklyn-Queens Experience) – iTunes Album
-
Eminem – Rap God – iTunes Single
-
Karmin – Sleigh Ride – iTunes Single
-
Various Artists – Tomorrowland – The Arising of Life – iTunes Album










I am so frustrated. Don't even think about saying right click the arrow on personal message and clicking 'Show what I'm listening too' Done it a billion times. Never worked. Or the one in the options menu. I need help mine has never worked ever! I'm going to smash my computer soon it's starting to piss me off.
ReplyDeleteI've had iTunes for a while and I get TV shows and videos. I can't download videos because I don't have the lastest version. So if I download the latest version will anything happen to my songs?
ReplyDeleteNot having to pay anything at all.
ReplyDeleteI've always bought abums, but i was just wondering whether to download itunes or not? What is the cheapest LEGAL way..?
ReplyDeleteI currently use iTunes, but it is pissing me off; Zune marketplace won't work fine until i make some unnecessary updates. Which Music software would you recommend as BEST?
ReplyDelete